Search Our Blog Below

It took me 2 months to learn to sign cheques again after my kidnap – Evans’ victim

– More victims of Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike, the alleged billionaire kidnapper kidnapper popularly called Evans, have continued to reveal sour tales

– Some of the victims have even expressed fears over some yet-to-be arrested members of the gang led by Evans

Another victim of Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike, the alleged billionaire kidnapper kidnapper popularly called Evans, has narrated his experience.

The Nation reports the victim as saying he was kept for six months in the kidnappers’ den and had kept a low profile since his release.

READ ALSO: I was fair to all my victims except one man – notorious kidnapper Evans

The victim, who refused to mention his name said: “I am yet to get over the shock of my kidnap. Honestly, I am afraid to talk about it because I believe a lot of his members are still walking free.

Another victim of Evans narrates very bitter experience

Evans has continued to make important confessions since his arrest

“The police have done well by arresting him but they should round up all his other gang members.

“I was detained for six months until my family paid the last dime demanded. I have been hiding since my release.

“I know the trauma Evans and his members put me through. Till this day, I get scared when his name is mentioned. It took me two months before I could sign my cheque.

PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 new app

“Now, I heard that criminal is begging for forgiveness and that people are even campaigning for his release.

“Has he forgotten the damage he did to my family and many others?

“The police should please ensure his other members walking free are caught. That’s the only way I can feel safe,” he said.

Meanwhile, ZENITHBLOG.com reports that some of the victims of Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike, the billionaire kidnapper nicknamed called Evans, say they are now living in fear.

The victims said their fear arise from the fact that some members of the gang were still parading the streets and are yet to be arrested.

The Nation reports Chief Donatus Dunu, the very victim whose escape led to the arrest of Evans, as saying the release of his worker, Emeka Egbulugha, who allegedly facilitated his kidnap is dangerous.

Check out Evans’ mansion in Magodo area of Lagos:

0naze

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive