Search Our Blog Below

All policemen in Nigeria are animals – Young man declares

An angry Instagram user with the handle @scaezar has expressed his opinion concerning the Nigerian Police Force. He said all the policemen in Nigeria are animals.

Sharing his unpleasant experience with men of the Nigerian police force recently in Ibadan, the young man said he is completely unapologetic about shameless criminals who call themselves policemen.

Read below:

Nigerian Police Force is loaded with animals - Artists blasts the heck out of NPF

Nigerian Police Force is loaded with animals – Nigerian Artist says

“Our policemen are animals, yes they are! Maybe I will apologize for this statement one day but tonight, I am completely unapologetic. These shameless criminals with ridiculous black uniforms destroyed the little faith I had left in this country.

“They stopped me today at Iwo road, Ibadan. They asked to check my phone and I allowed them even though they had no right whatsoever to do so. After minutes of looking through the phone and finding nothing incriminating, they asked me to follow them to their station… Why?! On what grounds?! Am I under arrest?! If yes, for what?! One of them even removed my face cap and dragged my shirt.

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on ZENITHBLOG Gossip App

“Smh… Those bastards will not live long, somebody say Amen! Of course I refused to follow them, so there was an hullabaloo at the scene and they refused to return my phone.

“It’s very sad that these ANIMALS are too shallow minded to believe that some of us are not fraudsters, that some of us actually work very hard to make the stipends they try to steal from us.

“The Nigerian Police Force may have some good people but there are just too many uneducated and unfortunate bastards in the system. The police is absolutely not your friend!

“Please check my bio for my new number. God bless. “

0naze

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive