Search Our Blog Below

This is why I hate God! – Nigerian man cries out

A Nigerian man has cried out on the internet about his relationship with God. Below is the statement he posted on Nairaland:

I am no longer Christian! God failed me - Nigerian man cries out

I am no longer Christian! God failed me – Nigerian man cries out

“All my life, i dedicated my time, body and soul to doing Yahweh’s work, but Yahweh has disappointed me and i don’t see why i should continue serving a lifeless god who is no better than a sitting duck.

“I attended all church programmes, payed tithe and other church dues, fasted many times that i rarely tasted anything food, read the bible over and over and prayed everyday, yet I only meet with disappointments and misfortune like i am cursed.

“Yahweh has failed me and I would worship him no more.

“If it was possible, i would have demanded back all the money i gave those greedy pastors so that I could at least piece together whatever is left of my tattered life and move on. depression and sorrow have taken a strong hold of me. Shame on Yahweh.

READ ALSO: God Is Daft And Senseless – Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose

“As from today, i am no longer a christian. I am ignoring Yahweh the same way he did to me. wicked and heartless god who demands praises from men but turns useless when his assistance is sought.

“E no go better for god. Better to kill myself as that is the only option left than continue wallowing in suffering. My heart is bleeding with pain. I hate god.”

What do you think?

360naze

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive