Search Our Blog Below

Relationship: ‘My Husband Hits Me Before S*x’- Woman


A housewife, one Oluwakemi Patrick, on Tuesday begged an Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos to disintegrate her 17-year marriage since her better half, John Patrick purportedly beats her before having intercourse to her.

Oluwakemi told the court that she can never again bear the steady beating and provocation before sex.

"My master there is no more love in our marriage. I need separate.

"I met my better half 17 years prior. He proposed to me and I consented to wed him however after some time his disposition changed and he never again thought about me and our youngsters.

"He currently has the propensity for debilitating me and always beating me whenever I ask for cash.

"At whatever point my better half needs to engage in sexual relations with me he generally constrained me. He beats me whenever I decline to enable him to have intercourse to me.''

The complainant additionally expressed that Patrick likewise blamed her for having additional conjugal issues with other men.

"I need the court to disintegrate our marriage and let me have care of our youngsters since he is certifiably not a dependable man,'' she argued.

Be that as it may, Patrick, denied the claims.

The independently employed Patrick, dwelling at Eyita people group in Ikorodu, told the court that he was not against the separation asked for by his significant other.

As indicated by the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, the President of the court, Mr Otun Olayiwola, deferred the case until November.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive