Search Our Blog Below

Gists:My Music Is Not The Cause Of Robbers' Attack – 'Wetin We Gain' Singer, Victor Ad


Maturing vocalist, Victor AD's tune, Wetin we Gain, is without a doubt one of the greatest tracks in the nation right now.

At the point when the artist was as of late assaulted by furnished thieves on his way to a show, numerous observers online hinted that his tune, which celebrated cash making, likely moved the aggressors into needing to profit no matter what.

Be that as it may, in a visit with Sunday Scoop, Victor AD ridiculed such talks. He stated:

"It was not something that I have experienced previously; that was my first time of being burglarized. It was definitely not an acceptable affair yet I give God all the radiance. It has nothing to do with my tune. Toward the day's end, everyone needs to profit.

For whatever length of time that we are here on earth, our primary center is to profit; in the wake of serving God. No one needs to be down and out. Before I sang the tune, furnished thieves were in presence."

On the motivation behind the melody, the vocalist stated:

"It resembled an inspiration to hawkers who have been working for quite a while however still can't seem to become wildly successful. It was likewise founded on an individual affair; so it was more similar to a discussion among me and God. In the event that you listen intently to the verses of the tune, you will understand that I was simply endeavoring to propel individuals."

He expressed that he wasn't hoping to wind up as large as it as of now may be:

"I never anticipated that it would be this huge so soon. I figured it would just be huge in the southern piece of the nation since it was really the primary music video I've shot. I didn't complete a considerable measure of special exercises for it before the melody turned into a web sensation. The tune is really my 6th single. A portion of my prior tunes are Jowo, Body go let you know, Bigger You, among others," he said.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive