Search Our Blog Below

Gist: Abimbola Ogunnowo Makes Striking Revelations About Hubby


Recently married performing artist and skin master, Abimbola Ogunnowo who ongoing wedded her long time boo Okiki Afolayan opened up in a meeting with This Day and discussed her adventure with her significant other whom she met 11 years back…

The voyage began 11 years back

It was on the arrangement of my introduction motion picture titled 'Ifejafunmi' at Classic Hotel, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. When I got to the lodging, I had long meshes on me, and everybody was pondering what kind of haircut I had on? They needed to know whether I had seen Okiki? I was somewhat confounded on the grounds that I didn't know who Okiki was and why everybody was calling his name. At the point when Okiki in the long run turned out, he requesting that I evacuate the plaits or discover an answer for it before I could come on set. He exited and I was of the feeling that I didn't know this person, so for what reason would he instruct me to evacuate my hair. He later came to me to clarify why. He said I couldn't utilize one search for the entire film, so I expected to work around it, which I in the long run did. Along these lines, that was the means by which I met him.

Eleven years back, he wasn't a chief yet a coherence administrator

Around then, he resembled the core of a generation, despite everything he is correct now the core of film creations provided that you need to change a story, add to it or expel from it, you need to pass by him. I really thought he abhorred me at first, in light of the manner in which he dropped the warmth on me. I later understood that he was doing his activity, he didn't despise me.

How I felt that minute he instructed me to evacuate my hair

I didn't feel anything. Sufficiently interesting, he was the principal individual to keep an eye on me the second day, inquiring as to whether I had eaten. Expectation yesterday's activity wasn't that upsetting. Seeing somebody out of the blue and he began singling out you takes you aback, yet we simply needed to proceed onward. Normally, I am an extremely charming individual. When I meet individuals out of the blue, I don't shape a conclusion about them since I don't comprehend what you have in you. I don't recognize what you'd experienced that prior day meeting me. In any case, that was my first appearance on the screen. He was giving me instructional exercise on the proper behavior since he wasn't satisfied with the manner in which I acted the main day. After that day, the rest is currently history, as it's said.

I just figure with individuals dependent on their character

On the off chance that you accomplish something to me over and again, at that point it reveals to me your genuine character. Like the well known saying "early introduction keeps going longer", I don't trust in that belief system. Individuals can be exceptionally horrible the first occasion when you meet them however this doesn't mean since you don't recognize what he/she had experienced before you met them. I don't make a decision by that, you have to do one simple thing twice over or thrice before I'll make my judgment.

Connections work out for the most part as a result of our head not our heart

It works out in view of our enthusiastic development, sympathetic insight and self-control. Time will come when you'll see more lovely, good looking, sentimental, insightful, attractive, rich, thrilling and God-dreading individuals than the one you're involved with. At such a critical time, love won't encourage you; restraint will encourage you, enthusiastic insight will act the hero and responsibility will prop you up. With those qualities, regardless of what you feel for another person, the individual you're resolved to will rank first in your life.

How the relationship set in

As I stated, we moved toward becoming companions and he has been my closest companion in the business. After the motion picture thing, we were companions for a long time before we began dating. He has a ton of things on him.

He is a chief, story author and a maker. Sooner or later, we separated and that was the point at which I disclosed to him that I was returning to class. At that point, he was inhabiting Agbede in Ikorodu and transporting between that place and Ibadan wasn't simple for me, we needed to go to pieces. At that point, he was working with AK Media as their coherence man and we didn't possess energy for ourselves. I needed to remain back at the University of Ibadan for my Diploma. After my school, we had effectively separated.

Coexisting with him

We dated for eighteen months. We separated for around three years and a few months. A companion of mine, Tunde Anjola later called me for an occupation around Magodo region of Lagos State, where Afeez Owo was coordinating, and Okiki saw me once more. He said this angel, where have you been all these while, we got talking, he welcomed me for a visit and I was with him the next day and we chose to rejoin, the rest is currently history, we are presently Mr. also, Mrs. Afolayan.

After the compromise

The story is that, we are not simply together in light of the fact that we are dating. What we have together is kinship. It depends on this he is my companion, somebody I can trust in. We are companions and it was so natural for us to return, nothing changed about the manner in which we were. From the long talks, I started to state this person has not by any stretch of the imagination changed, moreover me. He is somebody who dependably needs to make you upbeat. I figured I should give him another shot and here we are presently.

He has such a large number of characteristics that make him unique in relation to other people

He can do anything just to improve individuals around him. He is so strong. I am an exceptionally enterprising individual and I am a genuine sweetheart. For whatever length of time that you are satisfied with a specific individual, why not make the best decision on time and run with him or her? That was the reason I picked my better half over some other man. I am placated with his sort of individual. He is one person that, when I am with him, the entire world is satisfied, I am satisfied.

Managing his abundances

I have been adapting to that for a long time, so there is no major ordeal about that. I am utilized to it. I know him too well.

He is someone who becomes weary of things so effortlessly. You can't stand out enough to be noticed on the telephone for five minutes, he is finished with you. He is dependably moving working, yet the reality of the situation is that when you are with an ideal individual, you won't become weary of him, regardless. I am sure to the point that he will be a decent spouse and a decent dad.

I cherish Okiki's mum

I cherish her heart, and she is much the same as my mom. I realize what it implies for you to have a kid and take great consideration of him/her. His mum is so astounding. I so much adore her since she is the person who considers me consistently to petition God for me. I don't figure I will ever have any issue with her.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive