Search Our Blog Below

Gist: 'I regard you as a dad and encourage you to venture down' – Samklef answers President Buhari


In light of a Tweet by President Buhari, music maker Samklef has prompted Buhari to advance down.


Buhari had before tweeted, saying; It is with a profound feeling of quietude that I acknowledge the selection of our awesome gathering, the All Progressives Congress, to be its applicant and flagbearer in the 2019 Presidential race. I thank all of you for your help and direction, and for remaining focused on the Change Agenda.

The maker answered;

General Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria particularly for the Igbo individuals. Disclose to me one valid justification why he merits a second term? What change are u discussing.

I regard as a dad and if I somehow happened to see u one on one I will encourage u to venture down. At the point when u leave this world u won't take a dime with u.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive