Search Our Blog Below

Gist: I am taken – Caroline Danjuma tells those sliding into DM


Nollywood performing artist, Caroline Danjuma, who is by all accounts tired with the expanding number of 'awon DM sliders', has expressed that she is taken.

I am taken – Caroline Danjuma tells those sliding into DM lailasnews

As per the mother of 3 who expressed gratitude toward the individuals who adore her art, she is taken and not scanning for any man. Her post peruses;

"I value your affection for my specialty yet please I ain't searching for a man … .#peace #unavailable #dontstopsupportingmybrand #lovemeinadifferentway.. much thanks to you " she composed.

Well this is coming a long time after Caroline Danjuma, conceded that Davido's late companion, Tagbo was her sweetheart. She said she met Tagbo one year back after she had legitimately separated from her ex, Musa Danjuma.

" I have woken up t see a wide range of claims and it is extremely ludicrous on the grounds that the entire thought is to redirect the consideration from the inquiries I am getting some information about the end result for Tagbo. I will address this for the last time. Number one, I met Tagbo when I was lawfully separated and out of my ex' house to begin another life… Yes we were dating."

Whenever inquired as to whether Tagbo was the dad of her three-year-old girl, Caroline Danjuma said;

"My little girl is three years of age and I just met Tagbo last year,so its impractical that Tagbo is the dad of Elizabeth. The individual who presented that data asserts on have Tagbo's telephone and claims he went to DNA with Baba,who is Baba?"
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive