Search Our Blog Below

Gist: Davido accepting me as a sibling from the very first moment – Mayorkun


DMW act, Mayorkun has uncovered that his association with mark lead and star vocalist, Davido has been a gift.

Talking in a meeting with Punch Newspaper's Sunday Scoop, Mayorkun said he met Davido after he shared a video of himself playing the piano to one of the star's hit melodies and he will keep on recalling that day for good.

Mayorkun who evidently loves Davido stated, "He has truly been a gift to me and I will dependably welcome him. He is a decent individual since he didn't recognize me in any way shape or form before offering me an arrangement with his name.

Notwithstanding when I tell individuals how our ways crossed, they don't accept. He accepting me as a sibling from the very beginning and has been extremely instrumental to the development of my vocation".

Mayorkun whose mother is prevalent Nollywood performing artist, Toyin Adewale included that his mom's recommendation hasn't been significant to him and his vocation due to her experience in media outlets.

On what moves him, Mayorkun stated, "I jump at the chance to sing about things that individuals can relate with. I get material from things that occur around me".
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive