Search Our Blog Below

Gist: See what man improved the situation Nigerian young lady who was assaulted by 5 folks in Lagos (Photos)


A Nigerian woman recognized as 'Ho Lar Sugar' who was tranquilized and assaulted by 5 folks, has been enabled by a charitable young fellow.

The young fellow recognized as Bright Sylvanus has enabled the young lady by making her all that she needs to learn mold outline, and furthermore paying for her preparation charge.


Posting pictures of himself with the young woman, he composed;

'(HO LAR SUGAR IS NOW A FASHION DESIGNER) Who else recollect the young woman that was assaulted ,you folks recollect that I guaranteed her Dubai trip or another decision however she said she would prefer not to go to Dubia now so she settled on this decision which I have satisfied my guarantee shouldn't make this post but rather I made the guarantee straightforwardly that is for what reason am posting this transparently.

I disclosed to all of you that she should change and I accept with God I serve she should change. Our sister isn't a form fashioner. We made her all that she requirements for the work we paid her learning expense despite everything we favored other two dowagers which I can't post about them here.

What's more, on account of my sibling who bolstered me bigly. May God favor you brother. We did this together and I trust her fantasies have happened. Much obliged for York love( her folks was so upbeat and they said that God will favor every one of us. Andasyn God will favor you bloood'











Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive