Search Our Blog Below

How You Can Get Your Money Out Of MMM Nigeria In 2days

As the Nigerian leading ponzi scheme, MMM Nigeria gives 30% return  on investment after 30 days. It  has over 3 Million registered Nigerians who are actively involved with thier money on the scheme.On 12th December 2016, the scheme  announced goin on break ad that Mavros  would be accessible by owners on the 14th of January 2017. Ever since MMM Nigeria came back on the 13th, a day earlier than scheduled, Investors have been finding it it difficult to cash out their mavro and hence, this post. A guide to how you can get all your Mavro out of MMM Nigeria .


Here is an exclusive step by step guide on how to get your money out of MMM Nigeria without stress in 48 hours, if you do the things listed below, it is very certain that you will get your money in full withing 2 days.  It is no new that you have your money either in thousands or in millions stacked in MMM Nigeria, Let me explain to you  the bitter truth about peer to peer donations like MMM Nigeria and what you must do to get your money out in 2 days. Perhaps you don’t understand it because you are in it because of money.

1. Keep Donating in MMM Nigeria
The truth is that if we stop to donate  in MMM Nigeria,  we don’t get donations; so erase the selfish mindset that you won’t donate again once you get  your money out.

2 Do Not Panic 
If we panic we are the ones to lose and not the admin or the founders of MMM Nigeria,  so if you must get your money back, you have to take away panic from your personal dictionary and also encourage everyone around you not to. To lose hope now is to lose the money in full


3. Do Not Discourage People from Joining
If we discourage others from joining we suffer the consequences because nobody will be matched to pay us and you just see your mavro in Numbers and not in real cash… I am sure you don’t want that.

4. Admins  MMM Nigeria is not with your Money
The admins of MMM Ngeria or any peer to peer donation site or the founder is not with your money so you can’t hold them.Your money is in the pocket of participants like you who have donated before you.

5. Keep Sharing Positive Testimonies
If u call it  419 or SCAM,you will loose your money because those who are supposed to pay you need your testimony to be motivated to join and actively participate

6. Pay up your PH
If you refuse to pay to someone don’t expect to receive because nobody will pay you.Because  MMM Nigeria operates on the principles od crowd Funding

7. Register only Ready Participants
If the site gets chocked with people who are not serious  because of referral bonus you will be the one to lose and not the admin or founder.

8. Be positive about MMM Nigeria
Let’s mind what we say or post about MMM Nigeria for the way we  portray the community outside is what will determine if more people will join or Run

9. Dont Quit MMM Nigeria Now
Okay this is the real thing, If everyone leaves MMM Nigeria to other communities out there, it is just a matter of time for them ti also face this because as they expand they will have similar issues as this.So keep the love for MMM Nigeria real in your heart with you constant donation.
As humans I know we are in need and  that’s why we are agitated; a little patience, a positive mindset and our good words will help us overcome this period and get our money back.

10. Share This
The probability of you getting your money back depends fully on how many  people have access to the basic truth guiding the MMM community. The media who know nothing about MMM Nigeria are constantly spreading hate. Remember their money isn’t on MMM, it is your money that is there so sharing this piece of information goes along way and quickens the rate at which you get your money back.
Share:

3 comments:

  1. I want to use this opportunity to thank Mr James William who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $ 200000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of Thousands of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr James William who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can whats-app him on +2349055489724 or email him illuminatib46@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONTACT Mr David William IS A NICE MAN..Call (+2348074766563) or add him on WhatsApp (+2348074766563) I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr David William, I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr David William has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp Mr David William,from , Italy , and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $2.5million USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $70,000.00USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$10,000USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr David William Whatsapp. (+2348074766563) Or call
    (+2348074766563) email him on: omoarebunw@gmail.com For immediately response… My Regard to Mr David William..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you my testimony of how I joined this great organization of the new world order, Really I was so poor in my life that I was almost close to death, i tried many times to join but all was in vain, whereupon I was facing fake people who were claiming to be agents . They ate my money without helping me out there. I totally lost hope. But because i was interested and focused on my dream, I continued trying there I meet another person who told me he will help me out still i didn't trust him at all because of the first pain i passed through,he still also asked me to send him money there i got scared but with time he sent me his membership id card,trust in him little and i accepted to send him money, but what amazed me is that immediately after sending him money for initiation items, i got initiated within 2hour onlines and i receive my $1,000,000 directly to my account there i trusted him more and he is the only agent i trust because he helped me seriously. So my friend if you want to join contact him through whatsapp + 2348180828544

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive