Search Our Blog Below

Please kindly link me up wit some one who understand DAT HIV positive is not a death sentence


May God continue to bless and keep u healthy for u have healed and still healing many souls, may he always b ur bedrock.

I am a 27yr old single lady, was in a relationship for 7yrs DAT ended wen I found out my hubby to b had impregnated anoda gal, all thou DAT was d straw DAT broke d Carmel's back becuz so many things had happened during d relationship including physical abuse.

I left him for d sake of my sanity. Got tested after I left him but found out am HIV positive, I have learnt to accept my status and live a healthy life bt Admin I didn't even have a side bfrd wen I was with my ex so getting into a relationship now is difficult except a school mate I confide in, he is aware of my status and loves me bt we r ages mates and he is currently doing his Nysc, pls ma I really need to start my family as my cd4 is dropping gradually, kindly link me up wit some one who understand DAT HIV positive is not a death sentence. Thank you
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive