Search Our Blog Below

DSS were right to invite me for questioning – Apostle Suleman

Apostle Johnson Suleman has reacted to the invitation by officials of the Department of State Services (DSS) saying it was in order.

The president of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide escaped arrest in Ekiti when he was whisked away by Governor Ayodele Fayose when he allegedly incited killing of Fulani herdsmen.

Apostle Suleman says DSS did the right thing

Apostle Suleman says DSS did the right thing

The religious leader had said that he received intelligence that his chirch was about to be attacked by Fulani herdsmen and called on his members to kill them.

NAN reports that Suleman spoke on Monday, January 30 in Abuja where he said he was ready to go to DSS office and honour their invitation describing it as in order.

“I presume the right thing was done. They have been in touch with me to come and that is why I am in Abuja, so that I can see them.”

“I was talking in my personal capacity on information from a reliable source that certain people in the capacity of Herdsmen were coming to attack me and I told the people around me that if it happens they should defend themselves.”

360naze

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive