Search Our Blog Below

I want to know if your friends can give me the guidelines on how to leave with a cheating man


My husband has been on this cheating game for long, but I am just trying to remain with him, he plays it safe because he never misses his condom. I know that for sure. We have six kids,all boys. Madam I go wherever I go and he gives me whatever I need, but my problem is with his ways with women. The worst is that, these women are the one calling him always. I am tired of prayer on this his cheating stuff.

I happened to get hold of one number that calls him often, because my husband don't password his gadgets, it's alway open and I have access to his messages anytime I want to. When I called that number, the lady picked and when I introduced myself, she asked me how I got her number, she said if I want her to let go of my husband, I should tell my husband to stop disturbing her for sex. I was shocked . I went along and saw another ladies message to my husband on social network site and when I seeked for the ladies friendship, she accepted and I told her to please stop spoiling her marriage, she wrote me this message

"Madam joker, please don't make a mess of yourself in here, do you think you can have him all to yourself , you must be a big joker, enjoy the money the way, I too is enjoying it, don't even mess up because you will be thrown out before You know it, let me tell you, your husband is even a good man, sometimes I just help him rub his stomach, massage his legs because he doesn't want to have sex , reasons be that, he wants to reserve the energy for you his FBI wife. Thank your stars, because he is always on condom because I would have been pregnant by now for him, to come and have a share of his property, greedy woman! If you spit rubbish in my inbox, I will come make you a second wife, marry him for 5 solid years and divorce him on the 6th year, I don't want to be in this bondage you guys called marriage. I will not show him this your messages to me, so he won't get mad at you . Bia madam, behave yourself and know from today, you are sharing him with me. Stay on your lane,let me stay on mine! Nonsense .

I want to wake up from this night mare, I copied her messages to you so you can know the gravity of what am facing ! Nwaanyi ibem, how will I swim this ocean, 16 years of marriage !
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive