Search Our Blog Below

Touching Story : Woman Reveals How Her Husband of 10 Years Got Our Teenage Neighbour Pregnant

A woman who has gotten so fed up with her husband’s randy ways, has decided to take an easy way out of her misery.
The 10-year-old marriage between one Mrs Shakirat Akanji and her husband, Tajudeen Akanji almost got destroyed over infidelity.
However, an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State on Monday saved the marriage.
According to Vanguard, the Court president, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, successfully resolved the differences between the couple after several adjournments and intervention.
“While striking out the case, he admonished the couple to maintain peace and to continue to live in love, peace and harmony. 
“Since the court was able to reconcile the couple through thorough counselling, I urged both of you to go home and live in peace and love,’’ he said.
Before the reconciliation, Shakirat Akanji, 35, a fashion designer, had filed a suit to end her 10-year-old marriage over her husband’s infidelity. She alleged that Tajudeen, whom she bore three children, was an adulterous.
“My husband is a flirt, he impregnated our teenage neighbour. His first wife left him because of his infidelity,’’ the wife said.
The mother of three also said that her husband was an irresponsible husband and father.
“My husband is not irresponsible, it was my mother who established me and she has been the one feeding and paying our children’s school fees since they were born,” she said.
Shakirat said that her husband was fond of raining curses and abuses on her. The petitioner said that her husband refused to pay her bride price, but was only interested in the children.
She begged the court to terminate the union that she was no longer in love with him. However, Tajudeen, 39, and a tanker driver, said that his wife was a spoilt child.
“Anytime I cautioned her for her misdeeds, she would packed her belongings and move to her mother’s house”he said.
He said his wife would not come back home until he comes to her mother’s house to beg her.
“On any slight disagreement, my wife always relocates to her mother’s house and her mother will accommodate her without calling me to ask what happened. 
“She had packed out 13 times just this year alone. It is her mother that is encouraging her. My family members always accompanied me to plead with my mother-in-law before she would allow my wife to return to her matrimonial home. 
“Sometimes, if she packed out from my house and I called my mother-in–law to know her whereabouts; she would say she did not know. She would order me to look for her daughter as she did not see her. 
“But if I go to my mother-in-law’s house, I will see my wife there. Sometimes, she will deny me access to her and my children,” he said.
Tajudeen, however, begged the court not to grant his wife’s wish saying he was still interested in the union.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive