Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE72

mystory4

Bidemi took her food and left for the dinning. I helped myself with the remaining two plates of food to the dinning table. Got some bottled water from the fridge. I am having headache now (why won’t I). I called out Ruka to come join us at the dinning table. She obliged. We ate quietly without anyone complementing the food; but who cares? I have my hands tight right now.
I continued eating my indomie; and my brain kept interpreting it as Agege bread. I ate away; monitoring Ruka and Bidemi. Hoping to catch one of them in the act of eye rolling. I’m now a compulsory polygamous man now. They both kept smiling at me and I took note of each moves that they make.
We continued like that until we all finished our food. Ruka broke the silence by saying “thank you for the meal”. Afterwards Bidemi complemented the food. Ruka packed the plates to the kitchen. Bidemi stood up to follow her.

Me: where do you think you are going?
Bidemi: where does it look like? To the kitchen of course… to help her with the dishes.

I said “Okay” while rubbing my palms against each other, begging her not to do anything stupid. She went to kitchen while I stayed in the parlour, silently praying for things not to escalate than it already has. I was about going to the kitchen when my phone rang, it’s from Adedoyin. I’m very happy that she called at the time both of them were not with me. Besides I needed to talk to someone to divert my thoughts from these two girls. I repositioned myself to a place that I would see anyone walking out of the kitchen. I picked.

Me: hello dear… I only got to read your message this morning. I have tried calling you but the network is just bad this morning. How are you doing my dear?
Adedoyin: I’m fine… and you?
Me: very much okay… I don’t know how to tell you this…. I would have loved to meet you at Rooftop hotel today but I already had plans. My Dad asked me to drive my sister to his uncle place to bring back some items he brought from UK for him. I don’t know the place: she does (lied)
Adedoyin: (voice low) it’s okay …. and you won’t be chanced during the weekend. I wish to see you before I leave. I’m going back on Monday. Or don’t you want to say goodbye to me?
Me: Monday.. I thought Sarah said Wednesday…

She managed to convince me seeing her tomorrow, unfailingly. She ended the call and I resumed back to reality of my wives. I walked silently to the kitchen, hoping to hear Ruka and Bidemi’s conversation but they were not talking to themselves. I tiptoed back to the living room and waited for them.

They later joined me in living room after 5minutes. I thanked them for doing the dishes for me. We started gisting. Ruka kept taking the shine. She’s Wikipedia. She knows all. Even when Bidemi talks about Ijebu oju ode festival. She explained the beginning of Ojude Oba and linked it to the Agemo festival where women are not allowed to see the Agemo masquerade.
I felt for Bidemi because she stood no chance against Ruka in general discussion. I suggested we play scrabble so as give to Bidemi an edge over Ruka, who seems excited when she heard the word “scrabble”. Scrabble is Bidemi’s best game but I don’t know how good Ruka is. I just pray that she doesn’t have a good game today.
I brought out the game. Ruka played first and she gave me my second shock of the day with what she spelt.

She spelt “HUSBAND”…. and she kept laughing and screaming at the top of her voice, shouting my husband… my husband…. while touching me on my knee. She uses all her tiles (Bingo), which is plus 50. I’m not even concerned about the scores but about Bidemi. I looked into her eyes and immediately looked away. I don’t want her to catch me staring at her.
I know that she was very happy when I said we should play scrabble but she wouldn’t have expected what she’s getting right now.

I counted it and I know that she had already won the game before starting. She scored 86point. I shook my head in disbelieve. I suggested that we start a new game but Bidemi insisted we finished it.

I felt sorry for Bidemi my friend.. my love as we played on.

To Be Continued…

My people wetin dey?
Your comments oooo… Ghost readers please comment this one time, una plenty pass the people wey dey comment ooo!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive