Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 69

mysto

She kept saying and shouting “hello” while my mind wandered off to an unknown destination. I picked when my runaway spirit entered back into my body.

Me: (stammering) hel… hello
Ruka: hanhan… I have been shouting hello since…
Me: I’m sorry… I dint know that you have picked
Ruka: Okay… so how are you doing today?
Me: not too fine…. I’m just thinking about you and what happened today?
Ruka: what happened today?
Me: I don’t mean to rush you… I know that you might have concluded me being a bad person.
Ruka: why do you think like that? Nobody forces me to do what I don’t want to do. I allowed it because I want to. Besides if you had pressurised me more, I would have gone a little further with you.
Me: (coughing) Okay dear…. it’s well! I really enjoyed my day with you today. It’s my best day ever. I wished we could be together (like today) very soon.
Ruka: (chuckles) Me too… I enjoyed every moment of today. From your consumption of my salty rice… to your kisses. it’s memorable.
Me: (laughing) it’s fun all through. From your kisses to your touches. It’s splendid. Ooh, before I forget. I promised taking Funmilayo out to an eatery tomorrow. I want to know if you would like to come along. She’s coming with her friend and I don’t want to spoil her fun by going alone. I wish you could come along tomorrow.
Ruka: (giggles) I will be very glad to come. what about your lesson? Or are you on break now?
Me: (laughing) you are very funny… the lesson that just started this week. My teacher is not coming till next week… she has somethings to attend to in her school.
Ruka: Okay ooo… enjoy your holiday very well. So when are we going to the eatery?
Me: don’t know yet… I think Funmilayo would decide that. Anytime she closes tomorrow but I guessed it would be anytime from 1pm. Or do you have any appointment by that time?
Ruka: no…. I’m free tomorrow.
Me: Okay… why don’t you hang around with me tomorrow morning and from my place, we go to the eatery.
Ruka: (excited) okay…

She agreed coming to my place around 10am tomorrow. She kissed me goodbye before ending the call.
I’m very happy that I was able to ask her over without any signs of desperation. I have not taken this type of bet before. It’s just an experience for me. I just wish I won’t freak out in/after the bet.
I’m still thinking of the way to win my bet when Motunrayo’s call rang on my phone. I picked.
She was just complaining of me not being there for her. I really felt for her, because she is the one virtually throwing everything at me. I know she likes me but at this moment; not even Sarah&Adedoyin could take away tomorrow’s plan I have for Ruka. I looked for a way to discharge her like the way I always do. She ended the call not happy but who cares.
I’m now very hungry. I dint eat anything since morning apart from the suicidal rice that Ruka brought for me. I stepped out of my room to check out what’s up for dinner when I saw Badoo.

Me: (Smiling) my big boss… my big brother
Brother Segun: (laughing) what’s up Femi? Funmilayo told me you are taking her and Ruka out tomorrow?
Me: (Smiling) yes boss… our bet is still on… hope you still remember? tomorrow is the last day that I have got.
Brother Segun: (laughing) you are not serious oooo… is it because I promise to pay for all your expenses on her, is that why you are taking her out to an eatery?
Me: (Smiling) bros… I’m bent on winning this bet. even if I have to borrow to win. I just have to win. After all, daddy just gave you some money to change your wardrobe. Don’t worry… you will pay me, won’t you?

He chatted for awhile and I sensed that he knew that I would surely win the bet. I rushed to the kitchen and Funmilayo helped me to dish my beans and plantain.
I ate it on the way to my room.

To Be Continued…

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive