Search Our Blog Below

Vincent Enyeama’s wife celebrates him on his birthday today with sweet words

FOOTBALL 1 (1)

Ex-Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama turns a year older today. Promise, his wife of over 10 years, showered him with some loving words via her IG page. She wrote:

“Happy birthday to my joy, my heart, my love. I’m convinced that God had me in mind when He created you. You complete me in every way. You are so generous and kindhearted. Committed and hardworking. Man of faith extraordinaire!

I’m so glad our kids have a great and amazing role model in you. As you begin a new year today, may God satisfy your every desire and crown all your efforts with good success! God bless you honey. I Love you and always will.”

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive