Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 124

mystory4

I have never being confused and two minded about something in my life; not even when I’m guessing answer for an objective questions in any exam.

Me: (smiling) I have heard all what you have said, please give me sometime to think about it.
Chidinma: (nods affirmatively)
Me: so what are we doing today?
Chidinma: I dint prepare for lessons today. I hope you are going to give me a positive response?
Me: (smiling) yes… let us drift our mind off that for awhile.
Chidinma: okay… so what should we do or talk about?
Me: anything….

We chatted about movies but she still took her time to chip in her proposal; which I perfectly dodge and puts on hold. It’s almost 1pm. I suggested we walked down the road to get some food to eat. She seems very happy with the proposal.

Chidinma: (smiling) I’m hungry but you dint deem to compliment my dressing today
Me: (smiling) I’m sorry. It’s very beautiful. Even though you look like a geek in those skirt; you are still beautiful as ever.
Chidinma: (smiling) that’s why I’m falling madly in love with you? You know how to express yourself in words; even If it’s complimentary or not: you always package it in a nice way.
Me: (smiling) thank you! I’m just being me. It’s nothing.

We both laughed over it and I knew that Sarah and Adedoyin had said something like that. We went to the cafeteria. She ordered me to a seat and went to take our order. She came back with two full bowls of rice and fish.

Me: (smiling) how do you know what I wanted to eat?
Chidinma: (smiling) things have changed now Femi… I’m now your girlfriend and I have started taking care of you in the little way I can.

I just laughed but at the back of my mind, I knew it won’t work. This is what I’m trying to avoid. I don’t want people telling me what to do. I ate my food without saying anything but puts on a wonderful smile whenever we made eye contact.
We finished the meal and she went ahead and paid. She’s now a little bit free, unlike the morning. She laughed and jumped at any slight joke I made (funny or not). I’m happy that she’s getting over the whole issue. We were about getting to our house when we met Ruka. She seems dressed up for one of her shows or auditions. She greeted us and we reciprocated her greetings.

Ruka: (smiling) where are you guys coming from?
Me: (smiling) we went to eat down the street. Just going back home.
Ruka: I see… Chidinma, I hope Femi is not giving you any problem? He sure knows how to trouble someone.
Chidinma: (forcing a smile) no ooo.. he has been a good boy ever since I met him. Except for the incident that happened between you and Bidemi.
Ruka: (smiling) don’t mind my bad attitude that day. She started what she can’t finish.
Chidinma: (forcing a smile) it’s nothing.. I’m just making a joke.
Ruka: (smiling) I know…

I know that she’s not too happy chatting with Ruka. I just stood there and watched them as they talked. This is another Bidemi in the making. I thought as my mind drifted far from their conversation until Ruka called out my name.

Ruka: (smiling) Femi, you now have Bidemi to yourself now. You don’t call or invite me over again. Nawa for you oo
Me: (smiling) I have been very busy. My exam is fast approaching. I have started doing extra extra lessons with Chidinma now (looking at her)
Ruka: okay ooo… just find time for us too. At least, a call or two to say hello won’t kill you
Me (smiling and bowing down) as your lordship pleases.

We laughed and chatted for awhile . and as I have predicted; she said she’s going back an audition. She took her leave after making me promise to call her.
Chidinma and I walked quietly back into the house. She seems not happy with the way I chatted with Ruka (who cares). I went to the fridge; brought out two bottles of malt. I served her and she refuses to it. I went to sit at a corner of the living room and I sip down mine.

To Be Continued…

Hope you guys are feeling the NiggašŸ˜‚

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive