Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 129

mystory4

Me: (smiling) hello dear, I’m sorry for not calling as promised.
Chidinma: I sensed that you might be busy, I have been thinking about you since I left.
Me: (smiling) that’s very kind of you. I can’t wait to see next tomorrow.
Chidinma: (voice happy) me too

We chatted like two friends that has lost contact for years and was planning to see each other for a reunion next tomorrow. She insisted I tell her “I love you” before ending the call with her own sexyy tone of “I love you”.
I don’t know what I really want from Chidinma but I guess it’s getting interesting with the way things are going.
The suya has made my tummy filled up but I still manage to swallow some lumps of eba and ate all the fish inside the ewedu soup. I yawned and I closed my eyes thinking of how I’m going to see Ifemi again. I slept off in my world of fantasy.
I woke up exactly 7am the next day. took my bath and prepared for my date. I rushed to stay at the gate; waiting and hoping for Nifemi to pass. As I waited, I dialled Sarah’s number. She was very happy to pick my call. She told me that they would soon leave for the company for the finalisation of the contract. She ended the call telling me how she really missed me and wants to see me tomorrow as soon as she touched down in Lagos.
I waited outside till 9am and the sun has started turning from vitamin A to vitamin H. I went back inside dejected about not seeing Nifemi; at least I would still get to keep my chocolate colour. I was about dialling Motunrayo’s number when her call entered my phone. It seems our mind is being synchronised together today. She really wants to see me as much as I want to. I picked with anxiety in my veins.

Me: (voice happy) hello dear… hope you woke up well today?
Motunrayo: (low voice) yes…
Me: what’s it?
Motunrayo: I’m supposed to go out with dad and my younger sister to grandmothers place in morning and leave there as soon as I get there to come to your place.
Me: (confused) so what happened?
Motunrayo: my dad insisted that we all sleep over at her place today… I’m sorry; I can’t make it down today
Me: (sounding unhappy) it’s okay… at least it’s family issue like mine. We will see another time then.

She sensed how bad I felt about her not coming. She begged me all through our conversation before she ended the call with “I love you “. I looked at the situation that I found myself. I really need someone’s company. I can’t call Chidinma to come for her lesson; It won’t look good after telling her about my unavailability today. Ruka flashed on my mind but I don’t want to get into Bidemi’s trouble again. It’s better for me to let the sleeping dog lie.
I’m beginning to miss Sarah and Adedoyin. They are always craving for any spare time that I have. I kept on thinking about what I’m going to do with my day when Bidemi’s call entered my phone. With confused mind, about asking her to come over or not. I picked.

Me: (smiling) hello Bidemi… I hope you are doing good?
Bidemi: (smiling) yes… at least, there’s fresh breeze at home now
Me: (confused) how do you mean?
Bidemi: (smiling) we are not used at dad being around during weekdays in broad daylight.
Me: I see…

To Be Continued…

Your #comments are awaited

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive