Search Our Blog Below

My Dead Father Visited Me See What He Promised To Do To My Boyfriend Who Oppresses Me….

swthrtt

A young lady has told a really shocking tale of her dead father’s support for her and his move to punish her boyfriend.

Nthabiseng Khechane is a 35-year-old woman from Tembisa, Ekurhuleni, South Africa.

The woman recently got tongues wagging after revealing that her late father came to see her and give her respite from her oppressive boyfriend.

According to Daily Sun SA, Nthabiseng suffered her boyfriend’s abuse for many years.

But then her dead father came to her and gave her comfort and she moved out.

“My father told me he and the ancestors would make my boyfriend suffer a painful revenge for what he did to me. He said if I don’t move out I will suffer the same fate,” said Nthabiseng Khechane.

“It scared me and I had no choice but to move out in 2014,” she said.

Nthabiseng said when she met her ex boyfriend in 2009 he was broke.

“I did everything for him, including buying him underpants,” she said. “But after he found a job he dated a young girl next door and started beating me often. He started finding fault with everything I did.”

She said her ex-boyfriend used to beat her up with anything he could find.

“He beat me with chains, bottles and iron rods,” she said.

“One day I caught him in bed with the woman next door in her house. I just looked at them and left the house without saying a word, but he was angry.”

She said her former boyfriend was so angry at the time that he beat her with a chain on her back, thighs and hands.

Now the man who used to harass and abuse her is fighting for his life after residents moored him.

She said her ex allegedly stabbed and killed his friend in Alexandra two weeks ago and residents then beat him up with stones, bottles and sticks.

He was rescued by cops and since then he has been in ICU in hospital.

“When I heard that he was badly beaten I celebrated and thanked my ancestors for punishing him for all the abuse he showered on me,” said Nthabiseng.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive