Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 126

mystory4

We kept talking about how much we missed each other. She ended the call after we concluded that our date is still on. I felt an urge between my thighs as I thought about what I’m going to do with motunrayo tomorrow. I was lost in thought when my lovely sister entered the living room.

Funmilayo: Good evening bros
Me: good evening Funmilayo, why are you coming home by this time?
Funmilayo: today is not Friday bros, we usually close late on days like this
Me: (smiling) I’m just joking with you. How is Bayo doing?
Funmilayo: (mood swing) he’s fine.
Me: what happened? Are you guys fighting now?
Funmilayo: not really, but I guess he has a girlfriend now and She doesn’t want to see me around him.
Me: ooh, I see… I’m sorry to hear about that, but on the second thought; I don’t think your friendship is strong as it looks. If he truly likes or cherish your friendship, he will surely have time for you.
Funmilayo: thank you bros!
Me: (smiling) you are welcome! Bayo was at the eatery with us the other day. At least, he can take an example from Bidemi and I.
Funmilayo: Hmnnnn, I see! No wonder you choose Bidemi over Ruka. I now understand.
Me: (smiling) don’t misinterpret me. I never choose anyone over someone. All I did was just to keep my childhood friend. We have been through a lot and I don’t want it to end like that.
Funmilayo: (amused) do you love her?
Me: hanhan, we are talking about you and Bayo, not me and my relationship(s).
Funmilayo: don’t worry about Bayo… just answer the question. Do you love her?
Me: (smiling) yes, but she scares me away most times. She…… (cuts me off)
Funmilayo: if you really love her as you are sounding right now, why don’t you do away with Ruka, Motunrayo and the others?

I looked at her and I kept laughing out loudly. I tried gaining back my breath before I replied her.

Me: (smiling) you won’t understand because you are a lady.
Funmilayo: I do understand you. It’s a guys things right. That means you are not better off than Bayo then.
Me: (muted and looking at her closely)
Funmilayo: (stern voice) you guys do things above normal to get a ladies attention, but when we decided to give it go. We would be the one craving and begging for 20% of the affection that you have been giving from the beginning. Guys are just heartless.

I could see and feel that she is not emotional stable through the sound of her voice. I know how bad she felt about Bayo neglecting her for his new friend. I just kept on listening to her as poured out her heart; letting me know how much she misses Bayo. I cleared my throat, which made her to stop her long bashing on guys.

Me: (smiling) are you guys dating? Just tell me the truth.
Funmilayo: (looking away) no oo
Me: (smiling) then why are you looking away when answering me?
Funmilayo: (stares at me) the question is embarrassing brother Femi.
Me: (smiling) it was not embarrassing when you told me to stick to only Bidemi? Just tell me if you guys are dating or not?
Funmilayo: (looking into my eyeballs) we are not dating.
Me: okay… but you guys kiss when no one is around?

To Be Continued…

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive