Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 125

mystory4

I looked at her and she would have guessed that I’m not getting along with her. She walked down to where I was and strikes a conversation.

Chidinma: it seems you don’t like me again?
Me: (looking at her) why would you think and say a thing like that?
Chidinma: you always say nice things to me and always persuaded me, if you offer me something and I rejected. Is it because I let you know how I feel about you?
Me: (mood swing) I’m sorry if I made you feel that way. You can have some of mine, if you want.

She gladly collected it and gulped down some of it. She sat very close to me. She asked me if she can come along with me tomorrow to anywhere I’m going.

Me: (smiling) don’t worry yourself… my uncle doesn’t welcome visitors, especially the beautiful female ones. He will question you till you get angry.
Chidinma: (smiling) I can wait outside till when he’s through with you.

With that statement, I knew that she’s bent on going with me. I just insisted that she should not worry herself and quickly changed the topic.

Me: (smiling) it’s only for a day, we will surely see on thursday. I know how you are feeling and I will surely miss you too.
Chidinma: (giggles) what will you miss about me?
Me: (smiling) everything… your eyeballs… your sexyy hips…. your spotless laps…. above all, the way you teach.
Chidinma: (giggles and feeling shy) thank you Femi…

She leaned her head towards me, positioned it for a kiss. I stylishly dodged her lips as her lips landed on my cheek.

Chidinma: (low voice) I’m sorry.
Me: you don’t need to be. I just want us to take one step at a time. You are very special to me because no lady has ever asked me out before.
Chidinma: (giggles and looking shy) it’s getting late Femi, I should be on my way now.

She picked up her bag and headed towards the door. I looked at her from behind with mixed feelings; she is not really happy about the turn of events. I held back her by hand as she unlocked the door. Without much stress, I turned her around with my right hand lifting up her face by her chin. I planted a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated. I could sensed that she’s shaking and I tried looking into her eyes while still kissing her; her eyes were closed. We kissed for a minute or two before I gently pushed her back. We were both panting for air as we stared into each others eyeballs.

Me: (smiling) thank you
Chidinma: (just nodded affirmatively)

She opened the door and I saw her off to the gate. She pleaded that I call her often tomorrow as she took a bike to her house.
I’m now left alone without having much ado, I connected a call to Motunrayo and she picked almost at the second beep.

Motunrayo: (voice excited) good evening Femi. I presumed that you are through with your lessons?
Me: (smiling) yes, called you as soon as my tutor left. Hope you are doing good today?
Motunrayo: yes… I’m okay and you?
Me: never would have been better… hope our date us still on?
Motunrayo: yes, that’s if you don’t have anything to make you change your mind again
Me: I hope not because I can’t wait to see your lovely smile and face.
Motunrayo: me too, I really miss you.

To Be Continued…

I give up my people, once again I fulfilled my promise to you…. Make una praise me small nah habah! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive