Search Our Blog Below

“Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood” – Lady Cries Out

sadwoman

Psychologist-cum-businessman Adejoro Olumofin is famous on the social media for tackling various relationship/marital issues via his Instagram timeline.

In one of the most shocking emails he received from a lady, Olumofin says “I was speechless when I got this… Does this really happen?” Below is the email as sent by the lady to Olumofin;

Hello Doktor Mofi,

Please I want to know if this is normal or any woman has experienced it before? My boyfriend has been demanding the most unbelievable thing from me these past months. He wants to be licking my private area when am on my period. I first thought he was joking then he got angry and said am judging him, that his ex allowed him to do it. Because I love him, I allowed him a few times, but I used pillow to cover my face because I was shy and didn’t want to see the blood. I know he won’t see this because he is an older guy and not an online person, but I am now scared because he counts my cycle every month and am thinking it’s spiritual. Help me ask your Instagram people if it’s normal. What should I do? He is very nice to me though and gentlemanly.

My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual BloodThis bizarre revelation has generated hundreds of comments on Olumofin’s Instagram timeline.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive