Search Our Blog Below

Show of shame! Popular comedian gets extremely drunk on stage (photo)

A popular South African comedian recently became a laughing stock during his performance when he surprisingly stormed the stage drunk.

Shock as Popular Comedian Gets Very Drunk on Stage...See How He Made a Fool of Himself

Siya B

Siya B who is also an actor left his fans and audience disappointed after the star deviated from comedy into his private life secrets.

Born Siyabonga Mthembu (Radebe) in Ntuzuma, north of Durban, the funnyman who stars on Mzansi Magic’s drama Saints & Sinners, was drunk when he took to the stage.

READ ALSO: Kenyan comedian pays powerful tribute to his gorgeous ex and baby mama

It’s alleged that instead of dishing out jokes, he bragged about he talked about his bedroom attics.

A source, who attended the gig at the Botanic Gardens in Durban last Sunday, said the TV star allegedly swore at everyone who booed him.

But when the SunTeam contacted Siya B for comment, he neither denied nor confirmed that he was booed off stage.

Don’t want miss to the latest, hottest gist? Download Zenithblog.com news app on your android phone

For his part, Siya sad: “I hadn’t been to Durban for a long time and I saw some of my friends I hadn’t seen in a long time. I think I over-enjoyed myself, and by the time I got on to the stage, I was too drunk. But I apologised to the people for getting on stage drunk.”

The mole said Siya was saved from further embarrassment by organizer, Simphiwe Shembe, who walked him off stage.

This is a very sad incident.

0naze

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive