Search Our Blog Below

Former President Obasanjo accuses God of partiality

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has accused God of partiality in his dealing with him

– He said God has been very good to him and has done much in his life

– He said he was born in a village without roads

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Sunday, February 26, 2017 said he was born in village without roads.

Obasanjo was speaking during a thanksgiving service held at the Treasure House of God in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.

Daily Post reports that Obansjo looked back at his life and was full of praise to God for the good things he did for him.

No road to the village where I was born - Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo

He told the congregation how he escaped death during the regime of late Gen. Sani Abacha and how he eventually became Nigeria’s president.

Having examined how successful he has become over the years, he said God has been very ‘partial’ to him.

He said: “Let me say most sincerely I thank all of you, and more importantly I thank Almighty God for this day and for what God has done in my life.

READ ALSO: Assemblies of God crisis: Group clarifies Supreme Court judgment

I used to say and I mean it that God has been so partial to me by giving me so much favour that I do not deserve.

“My Lord spiritual, Kabiyesis, if you don’t know anything at all, you just go and locate the village where I was born.

“There should be no one born in that village by the parents, who are my parents, stark illiterate, no road to our village where I was born and you should hear his name beyond the next village.

“So God has done for me, much more than I deserve and I praise God for this.”

0naze

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive