Search Our Blog Below

Gist: Uber driver gets out Duncan Mighty to decline to pay him


A Uber driver has gotten out prominent PH artist, Duncan Mighty after he allegedly grabbed the star at 'The Harvest' on Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos.

Obviously, Duncan who was in a rush, asked for a ride.. In the wake of dropping him off, he asked for the record subtle elements of the driver, and as per the driver, the artist hasn't credited him till now, 2 weeks after the experience.

Uber driver gets out Duncan Mighty

Taking to his twitter page, the Uber driver composed;

I'm a Uber driver and 2 weeks prior I got the enormous star Duncan Mighty at The Harvest on office of the chief naval officer Way Lekki. I dropped him at the airplane terminal, he was in a rush and he requested that I send my acc points of interest to him, I did and he never credited me"

Uber driver gets out Duncan Mighty
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive