Search Our Blog Below

Gist: Tekno request supplications as he recoups from undisclosed sickness


Famous Nigerian vocalist, Tekno Miles, has approached fans to appeal to God for him as he is as of now away accepting treatment for an undisclosed sickness.

Tekno request supplications as he recoups from undisclosed sickness lailasnews

The vocalist took to his Instagram record to uncover that he is presently recouping from the undisclosed sickness, and expressed that it has been the reason he couldn't make it to booked shows as of late. He composed;

'I've been away and on treatment. Pls, don't be vexed, that I can't make it to demonstrates I've been reserved for. I'm investing significant energy completely recoup and ideally return to doing what I cherish generally soonest.

I am sorry, and If u can pls petition God for me.. God watch over all of us! Much thanks to you,'
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive