Search Our Blog Below

Nigerian man puts his sister-in-law in the family way after wife couldn't conceive for years (photo)

The once sweet and loving home of Maria and Joseph Odeh has been turned into its own shadow.

According to The Sun, the couple got married in April, 2007, shortly after completion of Maria’s mandatory national youth service scheme.

However, the couple who settled down in Akwanga, Nasarawa state after their wedding, tried having children for years after their wedding but to no avail. When medical help was sought at the General Hospital, Akwanga, Joseph was diagnosed of low sperm count. This was said to be treated and normalized in three months. But they still could not get any baby.

She was certified okay medically. They however resorted to hoping for a miracle one day.

But this was not to be so when the wife noticed her 24-year-old sister, Joy Agbo, was pregnant. According to her, Joy was becoming round, with her b*obs bigger. On asking, she told her how it was her husband that put her in the family way.

READ ALSO: Man gets housemaid pregnant, strangles pregnant wife to death (photo)

Talking to The Sun, Maria said:

TABOO! Man puts his sister-in-law in the family way

Maria and Joy (Photo credit: The Sunnewsonline)

“In August 2016, I got a job with an NGO as secretary and most times, had to leave home very early in the morning for either Keffi or Lafia, as the job demanded, and closed late by 7.pm. I didn’t know how it happened, but in June this year, I noticed that my younger sister’s bre*sts increased in size and she looked very heavy.

“On a close examination, I discovered she was four months pregnant and when I probed further, she told me Joe was responsible for it. I asked her which Joe? She said your own Joe, my husband, but I did not believe it.

“When I confronted my husband at night, he confirmed it and went ahead to tell me he would marry her; he said if I can’t tolerate it, I should pack my belongings and go. I screamed and cried, and almost died of shock; I immediately called my people on phone and told them what has happened”, she said, sobbing.

“Even my people are as confused as I am; they keep calling me to ask what I wanted to do. After wide consultations with my friends, I am considering divorce. But I will re-marry if I find a genuine person, I can’t stay alone; I need a gentle man to settle down.

“I will soon file a divorce suit so that I can start a new life; I will definitely remarry if an honest man comes my way, though I won’t be in a hurry,” she said.

When the husband was contacted, he said it is divine:

“I have told my wife that I am responsible for the pregnancy of her sister, and now that she is pregnant for me, she cannot abort it, though it was the devil’s work; if she is not comfortable with it, she can go.

“We have been married for 10 years, no child; if her people want me to pay the pride price for Joy, I will do it. It is unfortunate, but that is the reality. I’m not a womanizer; I don’t drink beer, ask my friends. I don’t keep girlfriends outside; I don’t know how it happened, but my affair with Joy is divine intervention”, he emphasized.

PAY ATTENTION: Install the latest andriod app to get updates from Nigeria’s number one online news platform

When joy was contacted, she said:

“It started precisely on February 17, this year. That afternoon, when my sister had gone to work and her husband came home from his shop to pick up some items. I was sleeping in the sitting room, and because I was not expecting any of them to return home soon, I didn’t put on pants and my chest was open; in fact I was naked because I was feeling hot. I suddenly slept off, but forgot to lock the entrance door and Joe came in unexpectedly.

“Though I was asleep I guess when he saw me naked, he must have been moved to a point that he couldn’t control his libido. Before I realized it, he was already on me with his lip on my breast; my efforts to push him off me failed, and he had sex with me. Before then, he used to take me out to supermarkets, and fast food spots; we became very close, but he never approached me and I didn’t expect such from him, though he kept telling me he was desperate to talk with me.

“After that afternoon sex, he knelt down and begged me not to tell anybody; he said it was the devil’s work, but I cried and vowed to tell my sister when she returned; he begged me and promise not to do it again. That day, he gave me N20, 000 for my shopping, and I promised him I wouldn’t tell anybody about what happened.

“I don’t know what came over me, as if it was a dream. A few days after, he invited me for an outing and somehow, convinced me and we started making love regularly, as if it was a charm. We were madly in love, and he bought a mobile phone worth N40, 000 for me. At night when he is in his room with his wife, I will be chatting with him from my room; somehow, I became pregnant for him.

“I do not intend to abort the pregnancy because the harm has already been done; I apologised to my sister, but she doesn’t talk to with me any longer. I don’t know what is on her mind, but for me, I will deliver the baby and further my education to the university. I deeply sympathise with my sister, but Joe told me not to worry about anything, that the issue will be resolved. Since my sister is ready to divorce him, I will keep the pregnancy; my people are not in support of what I’m doing but they have no choice. It is not my wish, but that is the reality. For me, I love Joseph because he is caring and lovely.”

Read full story here.

0naze

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive