Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION PART 170

mystory4

I finally ended the call with Motunrayo and her sister. But the thought of what to say to chidinma when I call her is the next thought that flooded my mind. I need to call her before it got late or else she may though I never care about her well-being which is not true; I may not truly love her as my girlfriend but the fact that I truly cherish and care for her as a sister and a good friend cannot be denied. I summoned up some courage and I dial her number. The phone began to ring but she didn’t pick up. I decided to dial again and again for about three times but she didn’t pick up as the phone was ringing. I begin to have some very bad thought; maybe she is so pissed at me that she doesn’t want to talk to me or she is now regretting ever professing her love to me first. I was beginning to feel really bad for hurting her but yet I couldn’t think of what to do. I decide to call her one more time after about 5 failed attempts to reach her. This time she picked up at one beep without delaying. I was really happy when she picked the call and I could hear her voice from the other side of the call but I was a little nervous, and quickly think of which techniques I will use to convince her.
Chidinma: (voice sad). Hello femi
Me: (low voice). Hello my love
Chidinma: (sad voice). So you know you have a love somewhere here abi? I told you I was very sick and you couldn’t even…. I couldn’t let her finished before I cut her off because I know what she was about to say. I know I have truly wrong her from my heart too. But I just can’t help the situation especially with what happened between me and Motunrayo today, I couldn’t think of making any calls when she was still around. I quickly think of an excuse that I have devised in my brain and I tell her to discharge her from my back.
Me: (voice still low). I am very sorry my dear, please forgive me. You know I love you so much and you were on my mind the whole day. I felt so worried for you because you are feeling sick but the reason I couldn’t call as I have promised is because in the morning after you called me, my Dad sent me to his mechanic shop with his car for servicing. He asked me to drop the car and come back home so I did as he said and I took my phone along but after dropping the car and I got home I couldn’t find my phone again. I searched everywhere in the house but I couldn’t see the phone. I tried calling it so many times and it was just ringing without anybody picking it. After sometimes I accept that the phone has got lost somehow and I am thinking of buying a new phone on Monday… I was still explaining myself when she cut me off, she finds the story am telling interesting but she seems not convinced yet, so she ask me a question.
Chidinma: (loud voice). Are you saying your phone got lost? If that is true how did you still have your line?
Me: (low voice). Why don’t you let me conclude my whole story before you interrupt? What happened is that about 15minutes ago the Mechanic brought the car that I took to his shop himself and he told me that my phone was inside that it has been ringing for a very long time until it switched off itself when the battery was low.
Immediately I get it from the car I charge it and I am calling you instantly when I saw all your missed calls. I was expecting her to argue more but the way she sound next make me know that I have succeeded in convincing her. she believed me totally without a doubt and I am very happy and proud of myself (sharp guy).
Chidinma: (low voice). I thought you were so busy that you couldn’t even remember to call me since morning.
Me: (low voice). I am so sorry dear. There is no way I could have call you since you know I only saved your number to my phone and there is no other phone I could have use to call you.
Chidinma: (low voice). Hmmmmn. I know, and I am glad you get your phone back.
Me: (smiling) Yes, I thank God for that too. How are you now? Have you gotten better?
Chidinma: (still low voice). Yes, the stomach pain I am having has relieved me and the diarrhea also has stopped. I was only worried that I couldn’t speak with you since morning.
Me: (smiling). Thank God that you are better now. And I am very sorry for my carelessness, if not I wouldn’t have lost my phone like that.
Chidinma: (laughing). Why could you say that? You are not careless; it’s just the will of God for it to be like that.
Me: (smiling). Maybe you are right. But I really have missed you since morning.
Chidinma: (smiling). Hmmmmmn. What did you missed about me?
Me: (smiling). I miss your company, your sweet words and your sweet lips; I miss your pretty face and your succulent body. I wish you could come here now so I can give you a kiss.
Chidinma: (smiling). Hmmmmn. I missed you too love, and I would have loved to come there right now to get that kiss but you know I can’t.
Me: (Smiling) hmmmmnn. I know, but let me give it to you from here. I did muah about three times on the phone and she replies me the same way. We both begin to laugh until we are tired. I ended the call happily after promising to meet for our coaching class on Monday. Tomorrow is Sunday and it’s going to be a resting day for me.

To Be Continued…

Comments

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive