Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION PART 169

mystory4

I saw 42 missed calls on my phone and my heart beat rose up a little when I checked who has called me. It was chidinma and bidemi’s calls that made of the whole 42 missed calls. Chidinma called me for 32 times while bidemi’s call was 10times. I know I am in a big mess with chidinma because I need to find a tangible excuse to make for not picking all her 32 missed calls when it was me that promised her that I will be calling her every hour before. I need to reason very well before I call her or else things may turn a little sour. As for bidemi; Her own case is very easy, “it’s a stalk of plantain that doesn’t need me to use cutlass to cut it down”. I know how to handle her. I was still deep in thought when motunrayo call came in on my phone. The call brought me back to life and I picked after two or three beep
Motunrayo: (smiling). Hello love
Me: (smiling to concede my worries). Hello sweetheart, have you got home?
Motunrayo: (smiling). Yes Dear, I got home not quite long so I decide to call you first. Thank you very much for today, I really appreciate everything you do. My mind skip immediately I heard that and I began to ask myself what I really do; is it my inability to give it to her very well on bed due to my sudden impotency when my OGA become numb during the cause of action that I should be thank for or what exactly? My mind was still not at peace because of the whole events and I kept thinking of how to find a solution to that problem in case of next time when badoo came back, I will just have to consult him because he is my great coach. I managed to reply her back sounding calm and low voice to show to her that I am worried.
Me: (calm and low voice). What did I do? Is it the way I F***ed up today or the…. She didn’t let me land before she cut me off.
Motunrayo: (voice a bit high). What are you saying femi? I said I am okay with what happened and I am not complaining so why should you be so worried about it, at least I haven’t break up with you because of that. Just don’t worry yourself my love. I love you no matter what. Am sure she doesn’t know how am feeling; the pride of being a capable and strong young man in the face of one’s girlfriend or spouse especially when it comes to bed play is not something a guy could joke with. We guys always want to show that we are strong and capable as a man or else girls or ladies or even women can diminish our status if they know we are not capable enough to be a man on bed. But motunrayo couldn’t understand all this and by that she couldn’t understand how I am feeling so I just have to keep my worries to myself and go along with the conversation as she intended.
So I replied her again calmly without showing any more worries at all but make her head swell through my flamboyant praises.
Me: (faking a smiling). Thank you my sweetheart that is why I love you so much. You are my heartthrob, the sugar in my tea that gives me joy, my angel and my only love.
Motunrayo: (head swell and blushing). Thank you my sweetheart. I love you too. We kept on talking for about 30minutes. I am sure she deliberately bought a lot of card from the money I gave her to call me. We joke about many things and She told me to help her greet funmilayo and to thank her for her then I asked her about her sister iyabo who she said was around in the house. I asked her to say hello to her for me but she asked if I would like to speak with her myself. I agreed to speak with her and she called her on the top of her voice; I think she was in the kitchen or outside. She came running immediately and she gave the phone to her. I could hear her voice from underneath before she gave the phone to her. She seems very eager and excited to speak with me, but I was not sure why. Talking to her on phone was interesting because she sounds pretty nice and fun to chat with. In short I like our first time of conversation together without a doubt. And I would like to get to know her more.
Iyabo: (sounding excited and cheerful). Good evening sir.
Me: (smiling) good evening my dear, how are you doing?
Iyabo: (smiling) I am fine, and you sir? I wonder why she kept using sir for me.
Me: (smiling) I am also fine here my dear, thanks for taking care of your sister for me. She has told me a lot about you.
Iyabo: (laughing slightly). It’s nothing sir, my sister has told me a lot about you too. And I have really been looking forward to talk with you or see you in person someday.
Me: (smiling). Really? Don’t worry too much because you will surely see me someday. And I also would like to see such beautiful face behind this kind of cool voice am hearing too.
Iyabo: (giggles and laughing). Hmmmm
Me: (smiling). I know you must be beautiful even better than your sister with this kind of cool voice am hearing.
Iyabo: (giggles and smiling jokingly) you know my sister is here, please don’t let her hear o.
Me: (smiling jokingly). I am not afraid to let her hear now. I already told her today that you must be very much beautiful than her.
Iyabo: (giggles and laughing). You are flattering me brother femi, but thank you anyway. I love the compliments and I appreciate it. When will you come to our place because I would like to see you please?
Me: (smiling jokingly). I am afraid of your parents, what if they pursue me ?
Iyabo: (laughing). My parents are not that coerce especially my mum is lenient with people; she won’t talk coarsely with you. I remember motunrayo said her sister knows how to play their parents better.
Me: (smiling) okay I agreed to come but I am not sure when that will be because I am always busy. I still need to start my time management course in other to manage my time
Iyabo: (pleading voice) Please bro femi, try to find a particular time among your busy period to come someday so that I can see you. I really want to see your handsome face that my sister tells me about, please come because of me if not because of anyone else.
Me: Hmmmmmn, ok, I will think about it. (I don’t want to prolong the conversation any further so I agreed with her request but I told her that I can’t choose a date to come yet, that I will let her know when I decide. She thanked me a lot and she said she will collect my phone number from her sister so that she can call me anytime. I agreed and say my good byes to her and her sister before we ended the call.

To Be Continued…

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive