Search Our Blog Below

A MAN’S DESTINY.. EPISODE 12..

mystory1

“Will you please leave me alone?”
Richard
said.
“Alright, it seems you look
unhappy. God will
make you happy.” She took some
steps,
walking away.
“God.. hmmn..” He chuckled and
poured some
wine into the cup.
Pemisire halted and turned around.
“What is it
about God? You don’t look like a
Muslim, are
you one? Even Muslims believe in
God’s
existence.” She walked back to
him.
“Who are you? What do you want
from me?”
Richard wiped his tears as he
spoke. He was
down already, crying as usual. He
found it
difficult to stop thinking about
Christie, what
would become of her? Where
would he get a
donor as soon as possible?
“You’re crying, what’s wrong?”
Pemisire was
concerned, she frowned her face
instantly as
she approached him. She hoped
she hadn’t
started being too familiar with a
stranger, all
she was after was to make him
attracted to
the bar so as to patronize regularly.
“Please.. just leave me.” Richard
said quietly
dismissing her with the wave of his
hand.
“You can’t tell if I can solve your
problem,
there’s no man without his or her
own
problem.” Pemisire spoke softly.
“I’m… sorry, you can’t be of help
and besides I
don’t share my personal details
with
strangers.” He said.
“Alright, I pray God will make you
happy then.”
She smiled and walked back to her
post.
Richard watched her as she walked
back to
her post, wondering how friendly
she was.
Despite she didn’t know him, she
was friendly.
Wait, I can’t tell, she might be of
help! Can’t
she donate the kidney? Who knows
when a
donor would be gotten? I can just
pay her off
and besides she can use the money
to start
something meaningful other than
being a
bartender.
“Hey.” He waved at her.
Pemisire smiled and waved back.
“What else
should I bring?” She asked.
“Bring yourself here.” He said as he
dropped
the cup of wine.
Pemisire looked around. The other
bartender
that had been putting her through
the work
had left, there were also few
people in the bar,
drinking. She pressed her lips
together for a
while before she walked up to him.
“Anything
the matter?” She asked.
“Why do you wish to be my friend?”
He asked
her.
Pemisire laughed. “Your friend? I
never said
such, did I? I was concerned about
you and
God.”
“That man and I? So, what about
me? Why
are you concerned about me?”
Pemisire tilted her head for a
while. “Why did
you term God as ‘that man’?” She
asked him.
“You’ve not answered my
question.” Richard
said.
“Neither have you answered
mine.” She
replied, squinting her face.
“What’s your name?” He asked.
Pemisire grinned. “Call me… the
unknown.”
“You are weird!” Richard smiled.
Pemsire laughed again. “Honestly,
you’re
weirder.”
“Why do you now work here?”
Richard asked.
Pemisire exhaled deeply. “Why do
you come
here to drink too?”
“Why are you difficult!”
“You’re more difficult!”
Richard smiled again. “You haven’t
answered
any of my questions.”
“You haven’t answered any of mine
either.”
Pemisire replied him.
“You’ve made me smile, even in
my
predicaments. I don’t know the
kind of person
you are. Alright, which of the
questions do you
want me to answer?” He asked
her.
“Just be patient, I’m on duty right
now. I have
to leave.” Pemsire left him on seat,
smiling.
She relates well, she’s full of life!
This kind of
person will make Christiana happy,
wait… she
hasn’t told me her name!
search for De Boom Manager and like the page to get more interesting stories..
to be continued…

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive