Search Our Blog Below

Woman marries herself in beautiful ceremony, calls it a "fairytale wedding" (photos)

– A woman has gotten married to herself in Italy

– The young woman called her wedding ceremony a “fairy tale wedding without a prince”

A 40-year-old woman identified as Laura Mesi has tied the knot with herself at a beautiful wedding ceremony in Italy.

The beautiful ceremony that was held without a groom had other wedding necessities such as a three-layered wedding cake, bridesmaids and guests.

Mesi who is a fitness trainer looked regal and gorgeous in front of seventy guests who attended the wedding to support her.

Fairytale wedding

Italian woman marries herself in beautiful ceremony
Photo Source: Daily Gossip

READ ALSO: Bride seen chasing her husband after he left her on their wedding day

She expressed that she married herself because she wanted to show people that it’s okay to love yourself.

The fitness trainer said: “I firmly believe that each of us must first of all love ourselves, You can have a fairytale even without the prince.”

Fairytale wedding

The wedding had bridesmaids, three-layer cake and 70 guests
Photo Source: Daily Gossip

Although the ceremony had no legal meaning, Mesi has now become part of a trend for self-marriage known as ‘sologamy’.

According to her, the idea came to her two years ago after her 12-year relationship ended.

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on ZENITHBLOG News App

She said: “I told friends and family that if I had not found my soul-mate by my 40th birthday I would marry myself. If one day I find a man with whom I can plan a future I’ll be happy, but my happiness does not depend on him.”

Fairytale wedding

The Italian expressed that she did it to show people that you can love yourself
Photo Source: Daily Gossip

Sologamy is a growing trending in countries like Australia, United Kingdom, Italy and many more. Would you embrace sologamy?

Meanwhile, watch this video to see how some Nigerian men will react if their marriage proposal is rejected in public:

Source: Zenithblog.com

0naze

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive