Search Our Blog Below

My Pastor Sent Me a Photo of His Manhood on WhatsApp – Man Confesses

A man has told a shocking story about how his pastor shocked him with an unbelievable action recently.
File photo used only for illustrative photo
The man shared his story on yoanswer, a relationship site.
According to him, his pastor accidently sent him a photo of his manhood on WhatsApp.
Needless to say, this development has shocked him totally.
Below is how he told the story:
**********************
I am a man aged 23 and devout a Christian.
Last week Wednesday I received a WhatsApp image from my church pastor with the caption, ‘Tonight this is yours’.
The image was of the pastor in front of a mirror n*ked while holding his p*nis.
What worried me is that the pastor’s wife passed away three weeks ago from an accident. As soon as he realised his mistake, my pastor phoned me and was apologising profusely. I told him forgiveness is for God and not me. He went away.
Today at church he was preaching and I could see he was super nervous.
After church he asked to speak to me and he offered me a position in church or if I want he would give me money. he said he is willing to give me lots of money.
I do not know what to do now. I still have the image in my phone. One thought is telling me to delete the photo and hope the pastor learns from his wicked ways. The other is telling me to take the money.
I am also deliberating to leve the church and go fellowship elsewhere or to just expose him for what he truly is.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive