Search Our Blog Below

HOT NEWS: MI2 HAS LAUNCH HIS OWN SOUND (OZA SOUNDS INTERNATIONAL)


This is to officially inform the General Public that Asabuja Entertainment and Mi2, having had a good Working relationship since the event of his Signing into the Record Label, Have decided on Good grounds free from Rancor to go separate ways after the expiration of the contract binding us.
This decision was reached mutually by both Parties.
I love Asabuja Entertainment and i have been a major player since i joined them. 
I wish them well in all ramifications and am always ready to lend my support or advice whenever needed.
Also this is to inform the General Public that in other to serve you better musically, i Mi2 have just launched my Own Music Company " OZA SOUNDS INTERNATIONAL".
I will be dropping new tunes for all my fans in diaspora and beyond. So pls stay glued to my Space as i promise never to disappoint u.

Signed:
Mi2
(Oza Sounds int'l)

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts