Search Our Blog Below

How an HIV Positive Lady Almost Lured Me in Unprotected S*x in Lagos – Man Opens Up

This real life story is a public call to all the randy Nigerian youths out there to beware of the scourge of HIV/AIDS being purposely spread by infected people.
 
File Photo
Read a real life experience of a young man who was almost lured into unprotected s*x with an HIV patient. The story was shared on a popular Nigerian online forum:
“I had s*x with a lady that tried discouraging me from using a condom. Her excuse was that it injures her vagina.
 
It would have been tempting because of how neat and beautiful she looked like, but I refused to give in. It may sound as though am heartless but I don’t play with my life when it comes to raw s*x.
 
I refuse to succumb to her no s*x game. fortunately for me later my friend who works in St Nicholas Hospital (HIV centre) told me that he say that particular girl came around for her anti-retroviral drugs.
 
Rear catch me, as I was left in shock and fear, I then thought hope the condom didn’t penetrate or something, reason I was forced to go for a test . Thank God am Negative”.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive